1. Personal data, or personal information as we sometimes call it, means data which is capable of identifying a living person. You may from time to time provide us with personal data, such as your name, address, telephone number and credit card details.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that you wish to disseminate information about yourself (including personal data) in your use of the Lunardog Site.
5. We encourage you to tell us how you wish us to use your personal data for marketing of services and products to you.
a. Email communications. We may give you the opportunity to opt to receiving emailed newsletters and/or marketing communications from us in relation to our or third parties’ services and products that we think may be of interest to you; each such communication will give you the opportunity of opting-out of receiving future similar communications.
b. Post and fax. We will not send marketing materials to you by post or fax, nor provide your address or fax number to others for this purpose.
6. We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by us reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains your responsibility to ensure no-one else uses the Lunardog Site while your machine is “logged on” to the Lunardog site.
8. Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally compliant request by a law enforcement or governmental authority.
9. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be addressed to us by email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.